With only mere days to go until the Royal Wedding (not that we’ve been counting down since November…), we’ve been looking back at the times where Harry and Meghan were ultimate #couplegoals
1. When they wore matching sunglasses (and looked completely in love) during their public debut together at the Invictus Games.
2. When they got matching bracelets during a trip to South Africa for Meghan’s birthday.
3. When they ‘suited’ up (sorry, we couldn’t resist!) for the Endeavour Fund Awards Ceremony.
4. When the couple gave their official engagement interview and it was 20 minutes of pure “awws…”
5. When Harry saved all the OTT engagement plans and proposed in privacy one quiet Sunday evening.
6. When Harry defended Meghan from sexist and racist remarks with an outspoken royal statement (and the world applauded him!).
Kensington Palace has issued a statement this morning about the harassment currently being experienced by Meghan Markle and her family. pic.twitter.com/EuFZ4fmUIj
— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) 8 November 2016
7. When Meghan admitted that she didn’t let Harry finish proposing before saying “yes!” (and we don’t blame her).
8. When they coordinated in navy in Nottingham.
9. When they released THIS candid engagement photo and it looked like something straight from a magazine.
10. And finally, when they announced their engagement and their smiles never left their face.
STILL LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT SPRING WEDDING OUTFIT? WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED. CHECK OUT OUR OCCASION DRESSES AT SIMPLY BE HERE >>
I work on Simply Be’s marketing team and contribute to the Simply Me blog, writing about everything from celebrity and fashion, to food and travel. In my free time I can be either found at brunch, learning to surf, researching my next holiday destination, binging a Netflix series or eating Nutella straight from the jar.